Saturday, May 19

the sun and the rain

At last the sun is shining again - yeeeeeeeee har!

It's been raining, it has been raining non stop for a week. In fact I'm sure I saw an old white haired bearded bloke walk by our gaff today hammer & nails in hand followed by a couple of lamas.

The good news though is that I have man flu, good news I don't hear you ask, if I have to get raving man flu (OK OK , a mild cold with sniffles & tickly throat), it may as well be during crappy weather that way I don't feel quite as bad for not going out on the old push bike. I'm really missing getting out for a long ride, since finishing work at the end of last year and between our various trips I've been getting the miles into my legs and I am as fit now as I have been in the last 10 years and I've missed talking to the sheep, but it's been raining and I'm not well (did I mention that?).

So with time on my hands and to take the mind off the flu & rain I've started online 'virtual' share trading, practising various strategies in an attempt to figure out 'the winning formula' and if things go well I may even give it a real go, with real money.

Who knows, I may be blogging from my own yacht this time next year!



'the winning formula' will be available in paperback from all good bookshops (and maybe even some crap ones in the bargain buckets) once I have made my millions.

No comments: