Wednesday, February 6

trip the kite fantastic

Back in september I told you (whoever you are? actually who are you?) I bought a power kite, 1.7m2 Flexifoil Sting and I've been loving it! I've flown it on Santa Monica Beach, I've flown it on Lisbon beach and in high winds it has flown me on Dunstable Downs. Good clean fun - well until you get dragged across the grass in which case it is not quite so clean.


Anywhoo, I've enjoyed it soo much I've sold it.


Tomorrow I should take delivery of my 2.5m2 Flexifoil Rage - bigger, faster, more lift and generally 3 notches up on the 'hang on for dear life' scale.


So should you see a 40 year old jumping about like a teenager strapped to a blue/black kite (yep, you don't just hold on to the handles, you strap your self to them), then it's probably me.
Say hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.