Wednesday, January 30

Grecian 2008

I've been fairly lucky, at the grand young age of 41 I have not accumulated grey hairs, well OK let me clarify...
I do have grey hairs just not on my head, I can no longer grow rough stubble as the grey whiskers transform the look from bad boy hunk (OK OK I know!) to compo like tramp. I do own the odd grey ear and nasal hair and more than enough on my chest (why does hair stop growing on top and start growing everywhere else?) all of which can to a greater or lesser pain threshold be plucked.
BUT at the grand old age of 41 & 3/4 I now have discovered some fairly white hairs on my head which I can no longer describe as very light blond. To make matters worse, whilst not balding I definitely do not have enough spares to start plucking, well not without back coming my nasal hair over my head anyway.
Oh well, I can always hope for the distinguished look, although aged compo like tramp may be nearer the mark.

No comments: