Saturday, January 19

shouting at the television...

OK, so it's official. I have turned into a grumpy old man.

Lowest common denominator TV, is it just me or is this designed to entertain the stupid and infuriate the rest of us?

You know the stuff I'm talking about, cheap TV - thrown together with joe public or god forbid, ex, why? and zzzz...ed list celebrities (one step down from joe public) as the stars of the show. Scriptless nonsense where the power of a phoney text vote decides the story line.

I can't even exercise the power of choice and turn over - it's all the same.

To evict Brian vote...
To save Biggins text...
Calista is in the lounge...
To exercise voyeuristic tendencies bordering on the illegal peep through window...


SO FECK!NG WHAT!
WHY THE FECK SHOULD I BE IN THE SLIGHTEST CONCERNED WITH TALENTLESS MUPPET'S DESPERATE FOR 5 MINUTES OF FAME AND £50K OF OK MONEY?

Can't you audience people out there see that you are being served up slop to maximise revenues for minimum effort - surely it's not just me? surely I am in the silent majority? please tell me I am not alone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

easy tiger. on the blog above you talk about grey hairs and mention your age - don't you know that you are officially old now. So, calm down or you will have a heart attack. Just turn the FECKING thing off and listen to classic radio instead...
SIS